Macleay Valley Coast Holiday Parks understand your pet pooch is part of the family and we welcome them whenever we can. Four-legged friends are welcome on all powered and unpowered sites outside of ‘high’ season dates with a maximum of 1 small dog per site.
To ensure all guests have a safe and happy stay, the following rules apply to dogs:
- Dog bookings are to be made with the park and are not bookable online.
- Approval of dog is at the park manager’s discretion.
- You must register your dog at check-in. Arrival with additional pets or different pets on check in may result in the booking not being honoured and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Small dogs are considered no higher that 40cm from shoulders to the ground.
- Large dogs will not be permitted.
- Please note that the parks aren’t able to allow pets during peak seasons for safety reasons.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times while within the park.
- Dogs are only allowed on sites – no dogs are allowed in or near the cabin accommodation.
- Dogs are not permitted in the communal areas (including reception, camp kitchen, amenities, BBQ areas and playgrounds).
- Please make sure you clean up after your dog. Mess must be cleaned up immediately and disposed of in the appropriate bins.
- Friends visiting with dogs need to register with Reception, before entering the property.
- No pet is to be left unattended in the park at any time, including in caravans, tents or trailers. Please do not go out and leave your pet behind.
- If the park manager reasonably considers that you have not complied with this policy or your pet acts in any way considered to be aggressive, dangerous or destructive, park managers reserve the right to ask you to vacate the park and terminate your stay, in which case you will not be entitled to any refund of monies paid.