You can look forward to a great stay with us as usual, but as with many other businesses, we’ve implemented some changes to how we operate to ensure we’re all safe.
Reduced contact check-in
From the moment you arrive, you’ll notice our check-in process has been adapted to limit contact. You will now receive your registration card, guest declaration and the option to finalise any outstanding funds for your stay in an email prior to check-in. Depending on the park, guests may be able to proceed directly to their site or cabin and will receive boom gate code and park map via email. For parks where this isn’t available, it will be a quick stop into reception to collect keys and retrieve the park map.
Extra cleaning practices
We love to keep our parks sparkling clean, and though our cleaning standards are high no matter when you visit, we’ve recently added additional cleaning measures too. This includes extra scheduled cleans and sanitising all communal facilities on a regular basis.
While we know our guests usually love to catch up, we’re encouraging everyone to practice social distancing both inside and outside of the park. We have also implemented limits in our communal facilities to the number of guests allowed access at one time. This will allow you to keep the 1.5m social distancing rule and 1 person per 2m2.
The NSW Government has advised the Northern Beaches LGA will go into mandatory lockdown from 5pm, December 19. Any guests affected will be contacted by the park to arrange a credit or refund. Get more information
- If you, or anyone travelling with you, does not feel well or is waiting on COVID-19 test results, please stay home for the safety of everyone and contact us to change your booking.
- If you have an existing booking impacted by changes to COVID-19 restrictions, please contact the park directly to adjust your booking. No cancellation or change fees apply.
If you are required to self-isolate as per government directive, you are unable to do so at our parks and will need to make alternative arrangements.
Always check government advice before travelling. You can find official health updates on australia.gov.au and health.gov.au. For the latest state government updates, please visit NSW government website.
What do I need to be aware of before booking my stay?
- COVID-19 like symptoms at check in: we want to keep all our guests, visitors and staff safe during this time. As a result, we reserve the right to deny entry to any guests and visitors displaying COVID-19 like symptoms in our absolute and sole discretion. Symptoms as listed on health.gov.au: Fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath. Other symptoms can include runny nose, headache, muscle or joint pains, nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, loss of sense of smell, altered sense of taste, loss of appetite and fatigue.
- Guest declaration: In order to minimise the risk of COVID-19 spreading at the park, guests will be required to provide a signed guest declaration at check in and will be refused entry if they refuse to provide this. The declaration requires all guests staying in connection with the booking to be listed and is made on behalf of all of these guests.
- Safe hygiene etiquette: please wash your hands regularly, cover your mouth whilst coughing and avoid touching your face. Hand sanitiser will be made available at various points around the park.
- COVID-19 like symptoms during stay: If you start displaying COVID-19 like symptoms during your stay [Fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath], please self-isolate in your accommodation and notify the park by calling reception prior to attending the nearest medical facility with COVID-19 testing and following their instructions.
- Social distancing: Please observe all social distancing requirements issued by authorities, which is displayed around the park. These include 1.5m separation from others, limiting 1 person per 4 square metres (excluding your household). Avoid close contact with anyone who is coughing, sneezing and feverish.
- Shared amenities: the Park reserves the right to close any shared amenities where social distancing is not being observed by guests and visitors or where it is required to do so for the safety of guests and staff.
Where can I go for more information on COVID-19?
You can access official health updates here.
Are park facilities open?
Due to current restrictions, some facilities in selected parks and resorts may be temporarily closed or have changes to operating times/services provided. We apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding at this time.
Will kiosks be open?
Kiosks are open and operating as per state guidelines, although operating times may have changed.
Will kids activities still be running?
Holiday activities will be running at selected parks but due to social distancing requirements, some activities will have a maximum number of attendees. Follow our Facebook page to keep up to date with school holiday activities.
Will there be restrictions on the number of people travelling in a group?
We’re accepting groups with the requirement they adhere to social distancing throughout their stay.
Can I have gatherings in the park with other guests?
Guests may gather in the park but must adhere to social distancing. Limits to numbers gathering apply per state guidelines.
Will visitors to current guests be allowed in the park?
Visitors to guests are allowed in park but they must complete a COVID-19 declaration form before entering the park.